Microgreens: Growing your salad at home
Join us for this fun hands-on workshop whereby we will share with you how to grow your baby salads step by step indoor.
This workshop is designed for grower who has no experience at all. A perfect parent and child bonding session.
- Date : 11 October (Sunday)
- Time : 10.30AM to 11.30AM (1 hour)
- Adult Ticket : SGD 35
- Child Ticket : SGD 10 (Child ticket need to be companied by a paid adult ticket, and child will be sharing the materials with accompany adult)
Enjoy Early Bird 10% Discount with Coupon "EARLY10", coupon expire on 04 October.
What the participants will learn:
- How to grow organic microgreens at home step by step (demonstration onsite)
- Different types of microgreens and how to choose your growing medium and seeds
- Prepare planting medium and sow seeds
- Participants can bring home their self-watering pots and wait to harvest their fresh baby salad mix in 2 - 4 weeks
T&C : Ticket is non refundable upon purchasing.
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM SGT
Adult $35.00 Child $10.00
- Venue Address
- 177 River Valley Rd, Liang Court #02-26, 179030 Singapore
5 minutes walk from NE5 Clarke Quay MRT
NÓNG by Edible Garden City487 Followers